Mike Daly joined Pogust Millrood, LLC in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Mike was a healthcare litigation associate in a large Philadelphia-based defense firm where he represented medical facilities and healthcare professionals in civil liability cases.
At PM, Mike represents individuals throughout the country in class action and mass tort claims involving consumer fraud, environmental harm, defective medical devices, and harmful pharmaceuticals. Currently, Mike serves on the Law & Briefing, Science, Discovery, and Generic committees in the Zofran birth injury MDL. Mike is also counsel for bellwether cases in the Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Mentor vaginal mesh MDLs, and was bellwether counsel in the GranuFlo dialysate MDL.
Additionally, Mike is heavily involved in the litigation involving certain hernia mesh products and serves as the Co-Chair of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Hernia Mesh Litigation Group. He was appointed to a leadership position on the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee for the Bard Davol Hernia Mesh Litigation that has been coordinated in Rhode Island state court.
Mike was born, raised, and educated in Pennsylvania and has spent most of his life in the greater Philadelphia region. He is a proud 2007 graduate of Penn State and 2010 graduate of the Villanova School of Law, where he served as an executive member of the Moot Court Board and worked as a research assistant for Constitutional Law professor, Tuan Samahon. In his ever-dwindling spare time, Mike is an active member of Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region, and volunteers as pro bono counsel for Philadelphia VIP legal services.
Mike has been appointed to Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee in the In re Physiomesh MCL Litigation in Atlantic County, NJ.
- The Pennsylvania State University, BA, 2007
- Villanova School of Law, JD, 2010
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania State Alumni Association
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2010)
- Supreme Court of New Jersey (2010)
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2014)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (2016)
- “Nicholas v. Mynster: Expert Witness Requirements for Medical Malpractice Cases are Heightened as Supreme Court Enforces the Patients First Act’s Same Specialty Requirement,” The New Jersey Defense, Volume 29, Issue 2, Fall 2013.
- “Med Mal Litigation and Social Media: Where is NJ Headed?,” The New Jersey Law Journal, May 14, 2014.