Kara D. Hill joined Pogust Millrood in 2018.
Kara graduated with a B.A. in Journalism from Eastern Washington University in Washington State and continued to attain her J.D. at Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon. While in Law School, Kara worked for the Public Defenders Association. Additionally, she was an active member in Moot Court, Young Lawyers Society, Women’s Law Caucus and Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. Prior to joining PM, Kara worked for a Philadelphia Defense firm and focused her practice in the areas of premises liability and asbestos litigation.
In her spare time, Kara enjoys reading, traveling and volunteering in her community through Philly VIP. She is also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Associations’ Young Lawyers Division and is a member of the Delaware County Bar Association.
- BA, Journalism: Eastern Washington University – 2014
- JD: Willamette University College of Law – 2017
- Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar – 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania – 2018
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- American Bar Association