Joshua Neuman joined Pogust Millrood in 2020.
Prior to joining PM, Josh was an associate at a premier defense firm in the Philadelphia area, representing medical providers in professional liability actions. Josh also represented putative classes in complex civil litigations against pharmaceutical companies.
At PM, Josh represents individuals in mass tort, products liability, class action, and personal injury claims. The primary focus of these complex civil matters includes pharmaceutical drugs and devices, consumer fraud, and harmful products. As an associate, Josh provides insight throughout each phase of the litigation – including the pleadings, discovery, pre-trial, and trial stages.
Josh graduated with Honors from the University of Michigan, and attended Temple University Beasley School of Law. While in Law School, Josh was President of the Jewish Law Students Association and advocated for students’ rights as a conduct board advisor. Following his first year of law school, Josh interned for Judge Angelo J. Foglietta in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, and Judge Mary K. White in the Superior Court of New Jersey. He also clerked for two preeminent Philadelphia law firms, giving him the opportunity to participate in depositions, arbitrations, and settlement negotiations.
Outside of his legal practice, Josh is an active board member of the Greater Philly Hillel Network and the Brandeis Law Society. Josh is also an avid sports fan, and enjoys playing softball, football, volleyball, and golf. Josh resides in Center City Philadelphia with his wife and Boston Terrier, Ernie.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2013
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- The Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2020 & 2021